The following new network policies are live or will go into effect this month.
New Network Policies
- Bowel Management System and Rectal Tube Policy – Live 5/23/2021
- Gastrointestinal Tube-Enteral Feeding Management for Adults – Live 5/25/2021
- Midline Catheters – Will go into effect 6/8/2021
- Central Venous Access Devices (CVAD) Care & Maintenance – Will go into effect 6/8/2021
In addition to the above, the new network wide Universal Protocol Policy to prevent wrong side wrong site surgery will go into effect July 6, 2021. Impacted physicians and team members will be assigned the related learning module in early June.
The following revised network policies are now in effect:
Revised Network Policies
- Nursing Documentation-Mobility Addition
- Care of the Patient with a tracheostomy-New Product addition
- Administration of Blood and Blood products-Reduction of observation/transferring with blood statement