Thousands of medical and science journals and textbooks are available to physicians and advanced practice providers through the Hackensack Meridian Health Online Medical Libraries.
Numerous databases and subscriptions to hundreds of scientific journals are at researchers’ fingertips via the online resources of the HMH Medical Libraries, easily accessible at MyHMH.
Users can earn CME credits by searching and reading information from the following databases:
- Access Medical Platform
In addition, researchers can also request personalized support from a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable librarians who are eager to help you find what you need. Some of the services that the team offers include:
- Literature searches
- Copies of journal articles on request, including document delivery (also known as interlibrary loan) of articles that aren’t available from journals in the libraries’ collections
- Answers to reference questions
Users will need to create a personal account in each resource in order to earn credits.
Resources via MyHMH (On Campus Access):
- Medical Library resources are available on campus by using MyHMH to go to the library’s home page.
- HMH Libraries home page: (https://hmhlibraries.libguides.com/hmh).
Resources via Citrix Receiver (Remote/Off Campus Access):
- Access Citrix Receiver at: https://connect.hmhn.org/.
- The Medical Libraries tile and / or MyHMH may be included in the Apps menu.
- The homepage for Google Chrome in Citrix Receiver is MyHMH.
- Use the Google Chrome app to access library resources in the same way as when you’re using a computer on the network.