What you need to know
All practices must report the “Promoting Interoperability” category by April 2, 2019. This category is part of your overall MIPS score, which determines your additional incentive percentage reimbursement for all eligible Part B services.
How to Report
- Go to the Quality Payment Program website.
- Log in using your QPP access credentials.
- Submit your MIPS data for Year 2 (2018).
If You’re Part of an ACO
If you participate in the Meridian, HackensackAlliance, or JFK Health ACO, you will satisfy the following two categories of MIPS for
- Improvement Activities
For More Information
- To learn more about submitting data: Review the resources in the QPP Resource Library.
- To learn about claiming a hardship exemption, click here to see if your practice qualifies.
The Quality Payment Program: 1-866-288-8292/TTY: 1-877-715-6222
Small Practice Support (15 physicians or less): Register for support at qppsupport.org. Phone: 1-877-497-5065
Large Practice Support (16 physicians or more): Contact Ya-ping Su, New Jersey Task Lead
Phone: 732-238-5570, Ext. 2111