Citrix and Gmail will have a new “look” and some new features that will make working in both easier.
When: Wednesday, March 2 at 9 p.m.
- Modern look
- For your convenience, all your apps are now available on the home page
- The Settings gear in the upper right-hand corner is where you will access your account info and settings
When: Beginning Tuesday, February 22. It may take up to 15 days before Google is able to provide this update to every @HMHN user. Note: Team members can opt-in to test the new experience, allowing them to try it out and become more accustomed to it. By mid-year this will become the standard experience for Gmail.
- Gmail has a new integrated view to organize Mail, Chat, Spaces, and Meet in one place. Watch a video to learn more. More information can be found here.
- With the new layout, you can:
- View Google apps integrated into the Gmail main menu
- View specific app menus in the collapsible panel
- Get notified of new Chat and Space messages through notification bubbles
- Point to each app’s icon to preview what’s going on without switching context
If you have any questions about Google at HMH, please visit the Google Resource site.