Where to get support
Providers can drop in to the Epic Practice Lab in the Palisades physician lounge for Epic assistance. No appointment needed.
Credentialed trainers are on site to answer questions, assist with personalization, or walk through difficult workflows. The Practice Lab will continue through go live on February 28.
Palisades Physician Lounge Hours
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
At go live, several levels of support will be available in-person and via phone to assist you. This includes:
- Contract Support Staff: Trained technical support staff that know the Epic applications and workflows you use and are experts in supporting providers during go lives.
- IT/Epic Staff: Members of the Epic Team will round throughout the facility to ensure you are receiving the level of support you need.
- Epic Help Desk: The Epic Help Desk is available 24/7 and can help with questions, potential issues, remote access setup, and can even login to your computer remotely so they can see what you are seeing. Just call 848-237-3333 Option 2.
- Learning Home Dashboard: Accessible from within Epic, the Learning Home Dashboard contains a broad array of support documents including Knowledge Builders, Click-by-Click Guides and Quick Start Guides.
If you have additional questions, contact the Epic Team at EpicGoLive@HackensackMeridian.org.