What You Need To Know
Hackensack University Medical Center was recently recognized by Newsweek and Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the top hospitals in the nation.
More About Newsweek’s “Best Hospitals USA”
Newsweek released its “Best Hospitals USA” list in conjunction with its “World’s Best Hospitals 2019” list.
- Recommendations from medical experts
- Patient experience survey data
- Key performance indicators, including quality data and patient safety.
More About Becker’s “100 Great Hospitals in America”
The hospitals featured on Becker’s list earned recognition based on the following criteria:
- Clinical care
- Patient outcomes
- Staff and physician satisfaction
- Achieving advanced accreditation and certification in several specialties
Becker’s selected these hospitals for inclusion based on an analysis of ranking and award agencies, including U.S. News & World Report‘s 2018-19 rankings, CareChex, Healthgrades, CMS star ratings, Leapfrog grades and IBM Watson Health top hospitals. Becker’s also sought nominations for this list.