What you need to know
Three of Jersey Shore’s pediatric residents matched into fellowship programs, and seven internal medicine residents matched into their chosen fellowships.
Here are the Pediatric and Internal matches:
- Samantha Butzke, M.D. – Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship, Nemours/Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children
- Justine Alim, M.D. – Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship, Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Natjalie Salas Cruz, M.D. – Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
Internal Medicine Matches
- Ami Amin, M.D. – Endocrinology, Albany Medical Center
- Alireza Amipour, M.D. – Endocrinology, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Anmol Cheema, M.D. – Hematology/Oncology, University of Louisville
- Shrinil Patel, M.D. – Pulmonary/Critical Care, NY Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist
- Anju Paul, M.D. – Endocrinology, University of Pittsburgh
- Huzaif Qaisar, M.D. – Rheumatology, Cooper University Hospital
- Vikas Singh, M.D. – Nephrology, University of North Carolina
These matches are a testament to the exceptional learning environment at Jersey Shore.