Hackensack Meridian Health Partners (HMHP) created a network pod structure to facilitate the exchange of data and information from the HMHP Board and its committees to our network clinicians.
Every primary care clinician in HMHP has been assigned to a pod based on their geographic proximity to a hospital.
Who Should Attend
Each participating primary care practice is required to name a champion for each of their practice locations. This physician will serve as a lead or champion for HMHP initiatives. Practice champions are required to attend their assigned pod meeting.
Due to the recent developments with COVID-19, Hackensack Meridian Health is taking precautions to keep our physicians, leaders, team members and our community safe. Meetings will be offered remotely via Zoom. Please complete registration to receive the Zoom information.
Q2 Pod Meeting Dates & Registration
Please click on your location below to register for your pod meeting. If you are unsure of your pod, please email HMHPCINSupport@hmhn.org
- JFK University Medical Center: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 6 p.m.
- Hackensack University Medical Center: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 6 p.m.
- Southern Ocean & Ocean Medical Center: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 6 p.m.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6 p.m.
- Mountainside & Pascack Valley Medical Center: Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 6 p.m.
- Bayshore & Riverview Medical Center: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 6 p.m.
- Palisades Medical Center: Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 6 p.m.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center: Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 6 p.m.