Hackensack Meridian Health Partners (HMHP) created a network Pod structure to facilitate the exchange of data and information from the HMHP Board and its committees to our network clinicians.
Every primary care clinician in HMHP has been assigned to a Pod based on their geographic proximity to a hospital.
Who Should Attend
Practice Champions are required to attend their assigned Pod meeting. Each participating primary care practice is required to name a Champion for each of their practice locations. This physician will serve as a lead or champion for HMHP initiatives.
Q1 Pod Meeting Dates
Click on your Pod to register for the meeting. If you are unsure of your Pod, please email HMHPCINSupport@hackensackmeridian.org.
- Mountainside Medical Center: March 12 at 5:30 p.m.
- Palisades Medical Center: March 17 at 5:30 p.m.
- Hackensack University Medical Center – Gray: March 24 at 5:30 p.m.
- Hackensack University Medical Center – Blue: March 26 at 5:30 p.m.
- Pascack Valley Medical Center: April 2 at 5:30 p.m.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center – Old Bridge: March 9 at 5:30 p.m.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center – Perth Amboy: March 16 at 5:30 p.m.
- JFK University Medical Center – Blue: March 19 at 6 p.m.
- Bayshore Medical Center: March 30 at 5:30 p.m.
- JFK University Medical Center – Gray: March 31 at 6 p.m.
- Riverview Medical Center: April 6 at 5:30 p.m.