What you need to know
The Center for Wound Healing at Hackensack Meridian Health Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy has added three wound specialists to address the underlying conditions that cause non-healing wounds.
Our expert medical practitioners provide outpatient treatment and care utilizing a comprehensive healing approach. Services include:
- Customized treatment plans
- Advanced wound care products
- Regular assessments of the efficiency of products
- Hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) therapy to promote healing for the most difficult wounds
Every year, approximately seven million Americans suffer from chronic, non-healing wounds and ulcers. These wounds are commonly associated with inadequate circulation, poorly functioning veins, reaction to radiation therapy, traumatic injury, immobilization, and diabetes.
Meet the providers
The panel of expert medical practitioners includes:
- Michael Sears, DPM, Medical Director of the Center for Wound Healing and a board-certified podiatrist
Ghong, DPM, podiatrist
- Nazar Raoof, M.D., board-certified in Infectious Disease
- Munjal Patel, M.D., board-certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Mohamed Hasham, M.D., board-certified in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine
For more information
To refer a patient or for more information about the Center for Wound Healing, call 732-324-3152.
Patients may also call the center directly to schedule an appointment.