Lucy Safi, D.O.
Interventional Cardiology, Hackensack University Medical Center
Updated: July 30, 2019
Dr. Lucy Safi recently shared two ways Maestro improves her communication:
- “Maestro makes it easy to communicate with my staff. It helps me avoid calling them, as the phone lines are often busy. “
- “I also like the ‘Read’ feature that lets me know when a colleague has received and viewed my message.”
Quick Tip: Learn How To Set A Custom Message When You’re Unavailable
You can create a custom message that will appear next to your name whenever a colleague tries to message you through Maestro:
- First, set your status as unavailable: In the Maestro app, tap your name at the top of the screen to access your options, then change your status to “Unavailable.”
- Then, enter your availability status, such as “I’m on vacation until Aug. 20,” or “I’m out of town until Tuesday.”
- Is someone covering for you? You can forward your incoming messages to the covering physician by tapping “Enable Coverage” and entering the physician’s name.
Want More Maestro Tips And Tricks?
Click here to access a user guide, FAQs and more.