Qasim Husain, M.D., & Victoria Bones, M.D.
Otolaryngology, Bayshore Medical Center
Updated: January 15, 2020
Bayshore Medical Center recently welcomed two new otolaryngologists to the medical center – Qasim Husain, M.D., and Victoria Bones, M.D.
More details about Qasim Husain, M.D.
Qasim Husain, M.D., is an expert in sinus and nasal disorders, with over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles as well as numerous book chapters and presentations at national and international meetings. His primary research interests include improving quality of life in patients with chronic sinusitis.
Dr. Husain cares for all disorders of the ears, nose, and throat; with extra specialization in both medical and surgical treatments of sinus and nasal conditions, including sinusitis, nasal polyps, nasal allergies, nasal congestion, deviated nasal septum, nose bleeds, as well as nasal and skull base tumors.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary – Harvard Medical School: Fellowship, Rhinology & Skull Base Surgery; Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia and Cornell University: Residency, Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: Residency Otolaryngology -Head and Neck Surgery
- Rutgers University – New Jersey Medical School: Medical Doctorate
More details about Victoria Bones, M.D.
Victoria Bones, M.D., is a comprehensive otolaryngologist with specialized interest in caring for pediatric patients. She has more than 10 presentations and two publications.
Dr. Bones enjoys diagnosing and treating patients with severe ear infections, ear drum perforations, enlarged tonsils, snoring, sleep apnea, tonsillitis and congenital neck masses.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health: Residency, Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery
- Lehigh University: Master’s Degree; Health and Biopharmaceutical Economics
- Georgetown University School of Medicine: Medical Doctorate
For more information
To learn more about Otolaryngology conditions treated, visit BayshoreMedicalCenter.org/ENT. To make an appointment for your patients, please call 1-800-560-9990.