Orthopedic Surgeon, Bayshore Medical Center
Updated: February 28, 2020
Joseph Gower, M.D., FAAOS
Joseph Gower, M.D., FAAOS, is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Gower is an expert in treating traumatic and non-traumatic conditions of the upper extremities, and treats injuries non-cooperatively when possible.
- General Orthopedic & Trauma Surgery
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Fellowship: NYU/Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Residency: Monmouth Medical Center
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine
David Junkin, Jr., M.D.
David Junkin, Jr., M.D., is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery. He specializes in arthroscopy of the knee, shoulder and ankle, including ACL reconstruction and rotator cuff repair. He provides expert surgical care in joint preserving and joint replacement procedures for arthritis of the knee and shoulder, including reverse total shoulder replacements. During his Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Fellowship, he had the opportunity to work on high level Division I and Division II athletes.
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy of the Knee
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Fellowship: University of Kentucky – Chandler Medical Center
- Residency: Temple University Hospital
- Internship: Temple University
- Medical School: Temple University
Douglas Nowacki, M.D.
Douglas Nowacki, M.D., is fellowship-trained in spinal surgery. He specializes in the treatment of spinal disorders including degenerative spinal conditions, scoliosis, and spinal trauma. In addition to traditional open spine surgery, he is an expert in minimally invasive techniques, such as Microdiscectomy and Lateral lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF), as well as motion sparing procedures, such as cervical laminoplasty and disc replacement. Dr. Nowacki believes in working closely and thoroughly with patients, educating them about their condition and available treatment options.
- Neck & Back Surgery
- Disc Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Fellowship: University of California – Davis Medical Center
- Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital-St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital
- Medical School: UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
To make an appointment for your patients, please call 1-800-560-9990.