Annual Jay A. Sher, M.D. Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Symposium
November 2, 2021 | 8:30 am - 11:30 am
When: November 2, 2021 – 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Where: Join Zoom Meeting https://hmhn.zoom.us/i/83648658787
- Formulate a therapeutic plan that addresses key cardiometabolic drivers in patients at risk for COVID-19, with acute COVID-19 or after acute COVID-19;
- Discuss obesity, causes and treatment in the pediatric patient;
- Review diet options to treat obesity.
- Sheela Magge, M.D., M.S.C.E.: Director of Pediatric Endocrinology and Associate Professor of Pediatrics John Hopkins Children’s Center
- Karl Nadolsky, D.O.: Clinical Professor of Medicine Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine
- Jeffrey Mechanick, M.D.: Professor of Medicine Medical Director, Cardiovascular of the Institute Medical Director, Metabolic Support Division of Endocrinology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Name: Jacqueline Mainero Email: email@example.com
Event Categories + Tags: