A Middlesex resident with a highly suspect case of measles may have exposed individuals in Monmouth County on April 17 and 19. According to the New Jersey Department of Health, anyone who visited the following locations may have been exposed to measles:
- Rosalita’s Roadside Cantina, 180 Route 9 North, Englishtown, NJ 07726
- April 19 between 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- LabCorp, 83 Bridge Plaza Dr, Manalapan, NJ 07726
- April 17 between 7:15 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- April 19 between 11:15 a.m. and 1:50 p.m.
It’s unknown if this suspected case is connected to the current outbreak in Ocean County. For prevention strategies, resources and more please click here.